A Little about me, my name is Simon Squires, I have over 10 years’ experience in the Fitness and Sports Industry. I have a professional sporting background as a Mixed Martial Artist (MMA fighter) with a professional record. I compete and coach in Boxing, Kickboxing and BJJ. Outside of the gym I like to spend time with the family.
• Level 1 in TFW training for warriors under Martin Rooney
• Level 1 coaching in BJJ under professor Tom Barlow
• Level 3 Diploma in sports coaching and personal training.
• BJJ Black Belt
• MMA Black Belt
• IBJJF Sliver London Open
• British Championship Open Silver, Bronze
• British Open Silver, Bronze
• British NO-GI Open Sliver, Bronze
• Bournemouth Open Gold
• London BJJ Open Sliver
• Represented England in BJJ
• Competed in Boxing as an amateur for England
• Competed in MMA as an amateur and professional
• Fought for the British MMA Title 2 times on TKMMA
• Trained under coach Erik Paulson in CSW , MMA, BJJ, STX Kickboxing.
• Strength and Conditioning
• Weight Loss Transformation
• 1-2-1 and small group sessions
• MMA Coaching for beginners and advanced
• BJJ coaching for beginners and advanced
• Nutritional Guidance
• Sporting Performance for competitions.
• DBS checked
My aim is to help anybody achieve their goals whether it’s weight loss or getting ready for a competition or just wanting to enjoy their BJJ. I am coaching jujutsu session and I want to create an atmosphere that is relaxing, friendly and exciting.